- Mostly semi literate. Several understand formal English.
- More polite than conductors but can be aggressive
- Complain to the driver if you are not satisfied, They are much older and reasonable.
- If for any reason, you need to get down at an unapproved stop, alert the driver, They are kind and will stop.
- They like to be addressed by their bus slogans.
- They are exceptionally neat and well dressed. Their dashboards are very clean, decorated and freshened.
- They seldom leave their seats so the conductor is responsible for all on board operations including retrieving cargo from vehicle trunk.
|ACCRA ACADEMY||Kaneshie to Odorkor|
|ACCRA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER||Accra/Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|AIRPORT||37 to Legon|
|ART CENTER||Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|BLACK STAR SQUARE||Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|DR. NKRUMAH MAUSOLEUM||Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|HOLY SPIRIT CATHEDRAL||Circle to Tema station|
|INDEPENDENCE ARCH||Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|INDEPENDENCE SQUARE||Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|JAMESTOWN LIGHTHOUSE||No trotro route|
|LA PLEASURE BEACH||Circle/Osu to Teshie|
|LEGON||37 to Madina|
|MAKOLA||Circle/Korle Bu to Post Office|
|NATIONAL MUSEUM||No trotro route|
|NATIONAL THEATER||Tema station to 37|
|NKRUMAH CIRCLE||Kaneshie/Labadi/Lapaz/Achimota to Kaneshie|
|NKRUMAH MAUSOLEUM||Tema station to Osu/Labadi|
|PARLIAMENT HOUSE||No trotro route|
|SUPREME COURT||Mamprobi/Bishop/Arena to Osu/Labadi|
|TRADE FAIR||Circle to Teshie|
You may also be interested in knowing about the main trotro terminals in Accra.