- Mostly semi literate. Several understand formal English.
- More polite than conductors but can be aggressive
- Complain to the driver if you are not satisfied, They are much older and reasonable.
- If for any reason, you need to get down at an unapproved stop, alert the driver, They are kind and will stop.
- They like to be addressed by their bus slogans.
- They are exceptionally neat and well dressed. Their dashboards are very clean, decorated and freshened.
- They seldom leave their seats so the conductor is responsible for all on board operations including retrieving cargo from vehicle trunk.